Narrowboat Build Specifications for Fully Finished Craft
- Bottom plate 10mm, side plates 6mm, suspension 4mm.
- Self-draining well forward.
- Double chine construction hull approx 10’ aft swim which makes the boat easier to move through the water and to moor alongside shallow banks. Fitted with anodes to suit the size of the boat.
- Channel Glaze standard top hopper windows.
- Gas locker for 2 x 19kg gas cylinders. Cylinders and gas included.
- Approx 140 gallon water tank with large inspection hatch for easy maintenance and tank annode fitted.
- Engine Beta Marine BV1903 with PRM150 2:1 gearbox
- Stuffing box stainless steel prop shaft 2 1 1/2″ ball bearing races.
- Control head and cables.
- Dual battery charging system, 3 x 96 am pr hr batteries.
- Engineroom lined and fitted with 2 portholes
- 50 gallon fuel tank with 50 gallons diesel.
- Insulated with Rockwell fiberglass. (other lining materials could be discussed.
- Ceiling covered in pine tongue and groove.
- Cabinsides with white boarding and hull sides with 6mm WBP plywood varnished.
- Hardwood front doors in Iroko.
- Fitted through out with American Oak.
- Airing cupboard.
- Central heating Alde boiler or solid fuel.
- Tunnel light.
- Vanette gas hob & oven
- Electric fridge
- Radio/CD player
- Fire Extinguishers and fire blanket.
- Calorifer heated by engine
- Carpet tiled throughout.
- Tecma toilet with holding tank and brass deck fitting shower, handbasin, shaverpoint, towelrail and mirror.
- Upholstery in 5″ high density foam covered in draylon.
- Bow and Stern fenders.
- Pole, boathook, 3 mooring pins, hammer, 2 mooring lines and 2 windlasses.
- Standard Paint work
- Signwriting (bows only)
Complies with the Recreational Craft Directive and the Boat Safety Scheme